DEDICATION (TAN TAM): Being wholehearted and responsible in working with people, with the company;
HONESTY (TRUNG THUC): Being truthful and ready to defend what is right;
INTELLIGENCE (TRI TUE): Intellectual capabilities, including imagination, reasoning, memory, knowledge acquisition etc. to achieve creativity;
CONFIDENCE: Believing in yourself; courageous in work and life;
RESPECT: Be compliant, no disregard or violation of the organization principles; appreciating and cherishing supervisors and colleagues;
PRESTIGE: Being loyal and keeping promises;
COMMITMENT: Living and working with all hearts and strength;
CONVENIENCE: Creating a favorable and effective environment at work and in life.
Definition: Being wholehearted and responsible in working with people, with the company.
Individuals - Work wholeheartedly and responsibly with everyone and the company.
- Be responsible for yourself, your family, colleagues, companies and products.
Groups and teams
- All group members are devoted to the improvement of each individual and company’s progress.
Departments - Support teams to complete tasks in the most effective manner.
Company - Create a spirit of love and solidarity within the company; be committed to the philosophy of “higher responsibility, higher status” to contribute to the society and the country; be committed to care for the rights of all employees and the community.
- Create a good working environment;
- Care for the employees’ life, spiritually and materially;
- Improve policies on vacation, reward, insurance, retreat etc.
Definition: - Being truthful and ready to defend what is right
Individuals: - To be honest with yourself;
- Take responsibility for any mistake or failure to get the tasks done.
Team and division:
- Straight feedback for better individual development; no sectarianism is allowed.
- Internal Solidarity
- Take responsibility for any mistakes in one’s respective team or division
Company: - Be a pride of all employees and to win their trust in the company’s leadership, to offer training.
- Performance of honesty should be timely rewarded and encouraged; while dishonesty actions that affect the company reputation, business, and products should be disciplined.
Definition: Human intellectual capabilities, including abilities such as imagination, memory, reasoning, knowledge acquisition etc. to achieve the creativity.
Individuals: - Learn to improve your knowledge, think and act independently;
- Be creative in your respective fields.
Groups and teams
- Have accurate evaluation of each individual’s capabilities, dedication and creativity;
- Create the group ideas that are beneficial to the company.
Department: - Always think to find the best solution to fulfill your department responsibilities;
- Cultivate independent thinking and working in order to serve the best for fulfilling the mission and strategy of the company.
Company: - Promote the company's growth and contribute to the development of the country’s automotive industry;
- Facilitate the advancement and learning opportunities for each individual;
- Develop a skillful and capable workforce;
- Open schools and build a system of policies to attract talents.
- Organize regular training classes, hold talks by experts in various fields such as cultural life development, techniques, moving toward opening schools to take part in the education system;
- Launch creative competitions; constitute a studying environment; learning from books and colleagues.
Definition: Believing in your-self; being courageous in work and life.
Individuals: - Act confidently for the company development;
- Be self-confidence in work and communication.
Group and division:
- Be confident in problem solving and dealing with customers and partners;
Company: - Be confident in dealing with market fluctuation; be determined to implement company’s strategies.
- Create conditions to improve skills and communication ability of employees; offer extracurricular classes in sales and communication skills;
- Encourage bold and confident attitude;
- Create forums;
- Launch competitions of initiatives and improvements benefiting the production.
Definition: Complying without disregards or violation to the organization principles; being respectful to colleagues and supervisors.
Objective: Display such virtues as Kindness, Uprightness and Decorum
Individuals: - Prioritize company interests over the personal interests; respect the collective, customers, supervisors and colleagues through daily behaviors.
Groups and teams: - Respect and care for each other in life and at work.
Departments: - Care for rights and interests of customers;
- Care for personal life of each member in a group;
- Implement all directives of the company;
- Listen to comments and respond to any of customers’ complaints and questions.
Company: - Be kind to others and to the society;
- Be respectful of every relationship;
- Create a fair and kind environment throughout the company;
- Create a healthy and loving working environment.
- Employ a professional workforce;
- Develop the company's guiding principles in communication with customers;
- Offer professional and cultural training courses to officers and employees.
Definition: Being loyalty and keeping promises
Objective: Faith creates trust
Individuals: - Be loyal to the company; keep promise with colleagues and customers;
- Maintain trust in life.
Group and division:
- Keep promises to the company, customers, and all members;
- Preserve company’s and department’s reputation.
Company: - Create trust for all members of the company;
- Win customers’ trust;
- Enhance company prestige and keep our prestige in business;
- Create high quality products;
- Ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Improve production activities, invest in machinery to release the quality and reputable products, timely introduce products satisfying our customers;
- Encourage employees and all departments to maintain the company’s prestige.
Definition: Living and working with all heart and strength
Objective: Expression of the spirit of duty.
Individuals: - Listen patiently to the opinions of supervisors, colleagues, and customers;
- Be dedicated to work and company’s development;
- Be kind and loyal to everyone;
Group and division
- Treat all team members with sincerity;
- Make the ultimate effort for the company development and the collective interests including individual interests;
- Wholeheartedly guide customers in the process of product introduction and purchasing.
Company: - Create a group dedicated to the development of the company and the country.
- Create an environment for people to work wholeheartedly; officers and employees love their jobs, work hard and join professional training.
- Recruit and train employees to follow the company guiding principles; organize regularly tutorial classes of customer communication.
Definition: Creating a favorable and convenient environment in work and life
Individuals: - Cultivate a favorable and effective collaboration with colleagues in the company;
- Be friendly to facilitate mutual communication.
Group and division: - Create the most convenient environment for all members;
- Provide the most convenience for customers when doing business.
Company: - Create a group dedicated to the company and country development;
- Create an environment for people to work wholeheartedly; officials and employees love their jobs, work hard and have opportunities to join professional training.
- Recruit and train employees to follow the company guiding principles; organize regularly tutorial classes for customer communication.